Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I think its going to be the vixen sphinx mount

radioactive

I for some reason have become smitten with the new vixen Sphinx I am getting one with the polar scope and tal110 tripod and several bells un whistles chucked in too

any body got owt good to say about them at all ???l I want it as my grab un go it will also have a jessops backpack for it packaged with it as well its a 10kg handling capacity my scope weighs in a 7kg

Go on then guys give it your best shot!! Perspectively :D

• 6 years later...

I for some reason have become smitten with the new vixen Sphinx I am getting one with the polar scope and tal110 tripod and several bells un whistles chucked in too

any body got owt good to say about them at all ???l I want it as my grab un go it will also have a jessops backpack for it packaged with it as well its a 10kg handling capacity my scope weighs in a 7kg

Go on then guys give it your best shot!! Perspectively :rolleyes:

Go on then guys give it your best shot!! Perspectively :rolleyes:

Does the Jessops fit the mount?  Which bag was it?

Just bought a used one in great condition ($900, shipped, with polar scope, extra weights and HAL130 tripod), but don't want to shell out $400 for the aluminum case.

Archived