Hello

Bornprouduk

Thanks all for your kind words and advice and a massive thanks to First light for the trust they showed when I called in to pick up my power supply.

I spent £200 on a Celestron 102SLT its in mint condition with the celestron lens set and a solar lens along with any other accessory you can think of, I figure it will give me a start at a price I can recoup once I hit limitations and want more.

My kids and daughter in law want to go out now and there is talk of a family barbeque one night, so much for the peace and quiet.

I will come up to NLO next week health permitting and say hello to anyone there but for now its back to cloud watching and there is no shortage of them here at the moment

Again thanks for the warm welcome

Alan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Alan, welcome to SGL, we are a friendly bunch on here with as much advice as you need; I am going through he Cancer tests at the moment and it is great to take your mind off it, this certainly does!

Regards

Mike

Archived