NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Cheap telescopes on ebay

Tim

Are we permitted to post this stuff on here? Apologies if not.

Its just that I've been browsing ebay, as you do, and have seen a company with Celestron Nexstar 60 SLT's for sale for 88 quid. Seems like a bargain if you compare to the other regular places to buy them.....

Just also point out that I have no interests or connection with the seller!! Just thought its good to get as many as possible 'hooked' on astronomy while its cheap!!

I think I'm gonna get No.1 son one to replace his toys r us £14.99er

When's it gonna stop RAINING........................ :D

TJ

Cheers gentlemen, just a thought off the top of my head. If those mounts take your standard vixen dovetail then buy one, junk the scope (or keep it?) and add something with a bit more 'quality' (80mm Achro/APO?) and bobs yer uncle, grab & go GOTO for less than the price of an AZ3!

Tony...

Wedge, My scope only weighs 1.5Kg total, which I suspect is probably about the same as that 60mm on there already. Check out <a href=http://www.cloudynights.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/408248/Main/404410>this</a> thread on cloudy nights, a number of others have already done this for themselves.

Archived