Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Speechless

I think I have seen some of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I looked in the sky for years and wondered but never did anything about it. But now I have and seen Jupiter through my scope with a 4mm EP, and then turned the scope to the Orion Nebula same EP. I was so overcome by its beauty. I was stunned. Then Plaedes. Got to open the pages of TLaO and find more. Best night star gazing. Wonderful

Great stuff :headbang: It truely is a stunning place, rather cosmic if you pardon the pun and it's right on our doorstep. It's fascinating to think that those photons which entered your eye tonight from M 42, journeyed out just as year one was beginning for the Muslims or around the same time some curious ship burial began on Sutton Hoo in the UK. Mind blowing and glad you had a great evening.  

Archived