Newbie alert!!!!

Knockoffnige

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again is there a particular recommended eye piece to use with this scope of will any do??

I think most would be fine, but unless buying second hand I'd suggest anything under £40 is not likely to be of good quality.  If you've found something you're interested in you can always ask in the equipment discussion section to see what people think.

James

I think most would be fine, but unless buying second hand I'd suggest anything under £40 is not likely to be of good quality. If you've found something you're interested in you can always ask in the equipment discussion section to see what people think.

James

I think most would be fine, but unless buying second hand I'd suggest anything under £40 is not likely to be of good quality. If you've found something you're interested in you can always ask in the equipment discussion section to see what people think.

James

Thanks james

I have that scope too. f/1000mm You can use a barlow with it, don't worry. The view gets a bit dim though as it's only 114mm. Lunar/solar and Jupiter provide the best target. Mars just looks red. You could try a few Messier object. Don't expect miracles fror the little scope though. The clock drive on it is not up to much. I have managed a few photographs through it. Jupiter and even Saturn. The images are tiny though lol.

I have that scope too. f/1000mm You can use a barlow with it, don't worry. The view gets a bit dim though as it's only 114mm. Lunar/solar and Jupiter provide the best target. Mars just looks red. You could try a few Messier object. Don't expect miracles fror the little scope though. The clock drive on it is not up to much. I have managed a few photographs through it. Jupiter and even Saturn. The images are tiny though lol.

Thanks ras what ep's and barlow would you recommend?? Sorry don't know what 'clock drive' is or 'messier object' sorry for being a noob, I like ur pic of the moon though......SWEET!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived