Hello from Preston UK

cultiv8ed

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mike,

You might be interested in joining the Central Lancashire Stargazing Society on facebook, the group name is www.facebook.com/groups/CentralLancashireStargazingSociety/

We organise observing nights when the weather allows, usually when someone posts to the facebook group something like "Looks clear tonight, anyone fancy meeting up?"

We have members from all over but generally we meet up around the Leyland area so just down the road from Preston.

We also have a web page that is a bit of a work in progress if you're not on Facebook.

www.class-astro.co.uk

Hi, welcome to SGL.  If you'd like some hands on help to find your way around the sky, need any help with your equipment or  perhaps try out a large variety of telescopes of all types, there will be a warm welcome for you any Saturday night at The Astronomy Centre near Todmorden.

Hi Mike,

You might be interested in joining the Central Lancashire Stargazing Society on facebook, the group name is www.facebook.com/groups/CentralLancashireStargazingSociety/

We organise observing nights when the weather allows, usually when someone posts to the facebook group something like "Looks clear tonight, anyone fancy meeting up?"

We have members from all over but generally we meet up around the Leyland area so just down the road from Preston.

We also have a web page that is a bit of a work in progress if you're not on Facebook.

www.class-astro.co.uk

Hi Andy,  I have previously joined the CLASS group and almost got to the last meet up but ended up with too much on that day to attend.  I'm hoping to get to the next one though!

Paul, I'll be sure to look up The Astronomy Centre in Todmorden  :icon_salut:

Archived