NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupiter 29/12 Exp200P/QHY5LIIM @ 4500mm

SnakeyJ

Thanks mate :)

They are stacked videos using the stock X2 Barlow that came with the scope and my stock Nikon D3200.

They just keep coming out blurry every time i have a go so im either very unlucky with the focusing or perhaps a 3 min video is too long with my 8 inch reflector or perhaps thats just as good as im going to get with my current gear.

Who knows but im having fun trying and will improve my gear as time goes on :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just read through your thread for the first time Jake - it's great to see each image getting better as you're processing skills have improved with the added help of the folks on here, well done.  :smiley:

Hi Jake,

Great to see improvement in your image across the space of a single post. A nice capture for the aperture with some good detail. Keep at it, when you get very good seeing and a really nice result stares you in the face following your processing routine you will get a big buzz from it and then the quest for even better results really takes hold of you :-)

Regards,

Pete.

Archived