NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Case for all filters?

emadmoussa

I'm looking for a hard case to accommodate 3-4 2" filters in one go. The purpose is saving time and reducing clutter...especially if you're dark and don't know which case is for which filter and what have you.

Does anybody know of or use such cases?

Thanks!

How about a 3.5" floppy disk case, (if you can find any)?

...or a plastic food container (if you can persuade Mrs Emadmoussa to let you have one).

...or an empty tobacco tin (I may have a few at home. I will have a look for one on of my rest days and send you a PM if I find one). Line the inside with some sticky-back felt or foam for protection etc.

I'm looking for a hard case to accommodate 3-4 2" filters in one go. The purpose is saving time and reducing clutter...especially if you're dark and don't know which case is for which filter and what have you.

Does anybody know of or use such cases?

Thanks!

Hi Emad, Yes.

My wife gave me a small aluminium case which measures  7"   x   5 1/2"   x   1"  internally, large enough to hold a half dozen 2" filters in their plastic boxes. Works great, here are a couple of photos.

Edit: The case formally held womens makup and brushes. 

post-21902-0-74086700-1385380083_thumb.j

post-21902-0-18524600-1385380101_thumb.j

Hi Emad, Yes.

My wife gave me a small aluminium case which measures  7"   x   5 1/2"   x   1"  internally, large enough to hold a half dozen 2" filters in their plastic boxes. Works great, here are a couple of photos.

Edit: The case formally held womens makup and brushes. 

This is absolutely perfect. So make-up case? All the ones I found are big... :(

Archived