Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

finder guider on evostar ed80 help.

cosmicdonkey

Hi guys I currently own a c9.25 on a cgem mount with the Orion mini autoguider package. I want to get a skywatcher ed80 for the bigger field of view and attach my Orion 50mm finder guider to it. According to the very nice people at FLO it only has the option of attaching one finderscope to it. I would like to keep the 50mm one it comes with and also attach my guidescope to it aswell is this possible? And has anyone managed to do it?

Hi guys I currently own a c9.25 on a cgem mount with the Orion mini autoguider package. I want to get a skywatcher ed80 for the bigger field of view and attach my Orion 50mm finder guider to it. According to the very nice people at FLO it only has the option of attaching one finderscope to it. I would like to keep the 50mm one it comes with and also attach my guidescope to it aswell is this possible? And has anyone managed to do it?

Hi,

This might be of help.

http://www.365astronomy.com/finderscope-distributor-finderscope-holder-shoe-for-three-finderscopes-p-3610.html?zenid=050aaecd75a7e1f0878f6fdea86d5d95

A.G

Archived