Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Snake Valley is live now from the star party

jturner9

G'day all.

Thanks to all of you that joined in and become part of the show.

We finally had a clear night!

Sorry about not going to many objects, but my GoTo's were stuffed and I had to get someone inside pushing the slew buttons while I went outside and looked through the finderscope  :grin:

On a couple of occasions I did both by running outside and looking in the finder, then run back inside and slew a bit (and hope I went the right way), then run back out and check the finderscope, then run back inside and slew again etc etc over and over  :tongue:

But what we saw made up for the pain  :grin:

It ended up with quite a few of you in there with me. James, Allan, Karl, Jim, etc.

And lots of my regular viewers as the night wore on.

Glad you enjoyed it James  :smiley:

Camp is over now, I am back home, and totally in need of sleep!  :laugh:

Here's a couple of Screen Grabs of the Live view from last nights Broadcast:

1. M42

2. Keyhole Nebula in the Carina Nebula (near the South Celestial Pole), a very large naked eye object about the size of two full Moons.

Wonderful images Ken and I am very glad that you have some clear skies finally at the star party. Enjoy yourself and clear skies.

Chris A

Archived