Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Celestron SkyMaster 20-100 x 70mm Zoom

frankiecam

any body got any opinions on these ,  i want to buy some bins that are light quick and easy to use for astronomy  around 100 pound

thank you

will do thank you , what do you recommend up to a hundred

thanks

If it's of interest, my recommendations are here: http://binocularsky.com/binoc_choosing.php#5 If you want a 15x70, the Strathspey is possibly your best bet.

I had an Omegon 15x70 for quite a while, and for just 89 euros it was a good deal. The Revelation/Celestron/TS are essentially the same (as are the Strathspeys, I think).  Build quality is not great, and a knock might put it out of collimation, but if you are careful (and check the collimation of the bins when they arrive, if they are out, send them back), they can provide hours of fun scanning the skies. Only because I had so much fun with them did I go for better ones later.

As long as you are not involved in any of those stores listed, you are OK

Archived