NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Portable 14.25" Sayre binocular

BinocularSky

And whilst most of us are looking for top quality 10X50s, 15x60s or 20x80s for under £100 this guy designs and builds his own monster pair!

It doesn't look very portable but if he says it is then I'm sure he knows what he's talking about.

What a great piece of engineering - superb.

Kind regards

Roger

It doesn't look very portable but if he says it is then I'm sure he knows what he's talking about.

Oh, he knows what he's talking about all right! That said, "portable" is a movable feast -- it is in comparison to his 22" binocular (further down the page) that needs its own trailer.

Oh, he knows what he's talking about all right! That said, "portable" is a movable feast -- it is in comparison to his 22" binocular (further down the page) that needs its own trailer.

Yes, I think there can be little doubt that he knows what he's doing! The level of understanding and knowledge needed to tackle a project of this magnitude demands respect. I am always in awe of people who have the skills to design something of this complexity and also the ability to build it so that it performs as well as it should.

Truly magnificent.

Kind regards

Roger

Archived