Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Helios Apollo 15x70

Jason71

Hi. So is the Helios Apollo 15x70 a good buy. Seem to read a few good reviews on these. I'm looking into buying some binoculars for astronomy so I want to make sure I get the right ones for the money they will cost.

So what is your view on these and any other bins you would like to comment on so I can look them up.

Thanks.

Hi. So is the Helios Apollo 15x70 a good buy. Seem to read a few good reviews on these. I'm looking into buying some binoculars for astronomy so I want to make sure I get the right ones for the money they will cost.

So what is your view on these and any other bins you would like to comment on so I can look them up.

Thanks.

Hi Jason. In answer to your question, the 15x70 Apollo is an excellent buy!

Thanks for the info. I think il be getting these from what I have been reading. Iv actually been and brought some Helios Naturesport-Plus 10x50 to keep me going until I get them. And my daughter because she is really interested in astronomy .

Jason, as I see you're teaming up with your daughter, better buy two of them! ( or disguise via a cunnigly setup observation scheme )

As you heard before, they are highly recommended. For a better pair of 15x70's the price will quadruple.

Archived