NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Back yard eos Swap over

Scott

Hi All

I have back yard eos on a laptop (a dinosaur) and have now aquired a little netbook. My question is.... how do I swap bye from one to the other? Please don't tell me I have to by another copy as I've only had this one around 6 mths.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Hmm, copied and pasted my validation key in the newly downloaded bye and......computer says no (in my best David Walliams / little Britain voice). I guess it makes sense otherwise I could just give all my mates the validation key. doesn't help me though. So...where's Guylain when you need him? ;). joking :)

I have just had a look and V3 is now out, you need to update your license (can do this on the website) to the v3 classic license... there is a $20 cost to upgrade this to a "premium" license... I haven't looked at the details of what the differences are.

Link to upgrade license http://www.backyardeos.com/upgrade.aspx

• 3 months later...

Archived