NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

OBSY

supernova

As this review is being prepared the vendor informed me that bulk purchase of raw materials has allowed them to discount the price to $1,200. At $1,200 the purchase looks a whole lot more attractive. Do I own an AstroGazer? Not yet. Why? SHMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) says I don't need a third observatory. Each product I have used has its own special strengths. To be able to take a dome large enough to fit several people, my telescope gear and fit the whole shooting match into a small pickup truck for a little over $1,000 dollars and go to a remote site or star party has a lot of potential.

This is a quote from the site.

Bernie, I can't honestly say I would entertain a fix like this. I know your circumstances might lead you to a solution like this, and I suppose if it is a question of a tent or nothing, then I would probably relent.

I saw a price of $1800 mentioned as I glance through the article, if that is true, then it would be a big loud NIET from me.

I know you have a Koi Pond in the rear of your house, but just how much space have you got spare. Your back garden faces South, so even a lean to structure attached to the house must be feasable.

Ron.

I reckon that looks pretty good for star parties at camping grounds - I don't think it would be a permanent option but would be ok for a few weeks at a time - though the condensation would be a problem and you would have to work out how to secure it from thieves.

cheers Sam

Bernie, I can't honestly say I would entertain a fix like this. I know your circumstances might lead you to a solution like this, and I suppose if it is a question of a tent or nothing, then I would probably relent.

I saw a price of $1800 mentioned as I glance through the article, if that is true, then it would be a big loud NIET from me.

I know you have a Koi Pond in the rear of your house, but just how much space have you got spare. Your back garden faces South, so even a lean to structure attached to the house must be feasable.

Ron.

Hi Ron my back garden faces NORTH the front is the south one.

Ron.

Hi Ron my back garden faces NORTH the front is the south one.
Yes of course it does, you did tell me that once before. Case of a bad memory Bernie.

Archived