Advice needed concerning telescope supplier

Hey guys,

I was on the verge of ordering a Skywatcher Heritage 130P from amazon.uk (supplier: Picsio), when i came across a post where the guy complained that he received a used version of this telescope from Picsio. So i am doubtful about the quality.

Is Picsio a trustworthy supplier? Shall I go ahead and order? Please advise.

Thanks

Mine came from First Light Optics - http://www.firstligh...p-flextube.html - a little more expensive, but has the advantage of being a proper astronomy retailer.

I live in Ireland and imported one from FLO. It arrived in perfect condition. FLO have to be the best retailer that i have dealth with. I buy most of my gear from them.

The Heritage 130P really is a cracking scope.

+1 for First Light Optics. My scope cost £20 more from there than the cheapest online deal I could find but one of the cable plugs was broken. Quick email to Martin at FLO and one was in the post that day, arrived the next day. Friendly staff who know what they are talking about was, in my opinion, worth a little bit more cash.

Cheers

Firstlight Optics, Rother Valley Optics, Greenwich Optics, SCS Astro, and Harrison Telescopes are all recognised as being reputable suppliers. Personally I've done most of my business with Rother Valley, but have traded with the first three on my list and all provide excellent service

Archived