Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Re post with dodgy pics

Hi all,

Please excuse me for opening another post but i couldnt download any other images on my first post...oopps!! I am new at all this!!!

I have posted 2 pics..1. Black and white, the original pic before trying to do anything with it.

2. One that iv tried to something with but still looks awfull,

Trying to rectifty over exposure....any ideas??? as i said inn my last post was wondering if i can change an AVI file to a RAW and whether it would make any difference with using a spc900nc or am i waisting my time trying????

bungilad

130p, RA motor, x2 barlowsaturn from dss.bmpCapture 08_06_2013 23_53_20_g3_b3_ap13.tif

To me it looks like you haven't enough brightness. I find that the Exposure setting has to be right for the other settings to work, but that might just be me. Then I work with Gain and Brightness. (This is from memory so I hope that's right!) Not a bad attempt though Bungilad.

Alexxx

Archived