Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My (Current) Eyepiece Collection

Andrew*

It's been such pants weather recently, I've spent more time photographing my kit than using it :D

This evening I cut up some foam and made up a case exclusively for my eyepieces:

2500_normal.jpeg

And this is it full in all its glory!

2501_normal.jpeg

That was rather satisfying! :D But no doubt it will need modifications before long :(

Andrew

That TV zooms looking nice and cosy in there Andrew - I'm glad it's found a kind owner !.

Can't wait to read your TV Wide Field V's Meade 5K V's Hyperion showdown report when the clouds allow :(

John

Cheers John!

I'll tell you now that I've found a winner, but I'll leave it till tomorrow until you get to know which one :(

And yes, the Nagler zoom's fantastic. I've just been viewing mars and the moon with it. Got up to 333x without any degrading of the image. Only slight yellow fringing at the edges when viewing the moon, but it didn't bother me too much.

Yes, that's right - it's clear :shock:

Andrew

Archived