Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Anyone know of this rent a telescope service

coppernob

Hi there,

I discovered this on looking around. Anyone have experience of using these guys? Some very big scopes and good locations at a price. Is this an antidote for a small scope sat idly whilst the rain comes diwn? I suppose its not as good as finding the objects yourself from your backgarden.

http://www.itelescope.net/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There was a write up about the Spanish site Astrocamp a couple of months back in Astronomy Now(if not it's the other one).

Seems like a neat idea and the author was happy from what I could tell.

One of the guys that runs it is an astronaut too.

I have used it and I found it excellent. I did mine with the full moon (you get a very good discount) but my target was more than 60 degrees away and I was imaging in HA and OIII. I brought the starter pass which is a very good price for what you get. Would highly recommend it :)

I've used them in the past, just for playing about really, not my kind of thing really. I had an issue with my account when I signed up, their support was really great, got me sorted out and even bumped up my access for a month for the hassle!

Archived