Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Finally back in business!

Atlas

It's great to be imaging again soon. After 8 months on the sidelines from an unfortunate camera accident http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/168690-destroyed-my-scope/#entry1714250, I have finally ordered a new camera. Went with the ZWO ASI120mm. I'm expecting great things from it. Now I just need the weather in Germany to cooperate.

I look forward to sharing images again. It's been a rough 8 months... I'm glad to be back.

Good to see you back up and running , if I might be so bold as to suggest some long active USB leads to get your imaging area a little further away from the mount to prevent any repeats of the horrors .

Way ahead of you, 16 feet of cable on standby. I didn't have a choice with the Canon, since it was a direct connection with live view imaging. Now with the eye piece camera, I won't be fumbling around much.

Archived