NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Blackberry app??

Bluemoonsean

Pretty sure the only star map-type app is Whats Up, but only supported on BB OS ver 10?

Having recently acquired a cheap android smartphone and its range of apps, I now realize how BB 9xxxx models are limited and limiting.

i have got skymap working on my blackberry playbook if that helps ? not sure if they share operating systems with the phones

Is this doing the 'sideloading' thing? I've never really dug into how that works? Must admit I'm very tempted to buy one of the £100 Acer Iconia B1 tablets - Android 4.1

Is this doing the 'sideloading' thing? I've never really dug into how that works? Must admit I'm very tempted to buy one of the £100 Acer Iconia B1 tablets - Android 4.1

yes it is and its far easier than eveyone would make you believe., although you do need your pb connected to a comp and chrome browser

for the playbook you can get 'stellarium' now and also 'whats up'.

on my z10 i have 'whats up','planets' and 'star tracker' which do all the point and see whats in front stuff.

there might be a few android apps to side load on the z/pb as well.

and i dont care what you all say.... I LIKE MY BLACKBERRY Z10 :grin:

Archived