Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NGC1931

shifter

This is the second object that piqued my interest last night, again it needs at least as many subs again as I managed to grab before daylight came creeping over the roof......I forgot to say in the "M78" thread that I had to re-do a complete polar alignment as I couldn't get a successful three star alignment (Bob knows why it was so far out). Anyway after much grumbling and swearing I got the alignment as close as is reasonably possible and the alignment stars dropped in nicely. Just as an aside reading the replies in the thread I posted "tonight's weather" many were saying how cold and clear it was, (:D all the cloud must have collected here over Sheffield :D) the temp here was about 1C even when the cloud dispersed......Very very odd indeed.

.....Brian.....

10x300 sec @ iso 800

Image scope LXD55 SN10 on an EQ-6 Pro

Guide scope ED80-Pro and Toucam Pro

Camera Canon 350d + Neodymium LP filter

Stacked with Maxim dl

Proc with PS CS2 and Noel's actions

Undergoing psychic analysis for compulsive astonomicus imagus syndrome, hehehe *twitch tic twitch*

2352_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Archived