NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Good to be alive

bomberbaz

Ok not the best of foregrounds for a picture, however that's my garden for you but heck it was beautiful to stand out there for a few minutes without freezing and just take it in......

post-26735-0-03242000-1365832982_thumb.j

Had I been up an hour earlier I could have gotten a bit of dark sky viewing to, lazy me, hehe :rolleyes:

Nice.

Did you manage to get those hotel lights sorted out?

Not really bothered tbh FAP, I havn't followed it through but the council cant do anything about it so when I get chance, I am going to try asking them myself....

nothing like a sunrise to set you up for the day

Dam right there, been gym & had a good workout and now got a load of gardening stuff from DIY store and going to get a good days work done in there too, loving it :smiley::cool:

Cant really explain what this sunrise did for me but I was a man on a mission all day. The view I got as per the picture (trust me the picture looks nice but doesnt give anything like what I actually saw) gave my soul such a lift. Done a load of things and nothing was a chore. Am I buzzing with life, dam right I am and thats despite the fact its a cloudy sky :grin:

Archived