Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SW HEQ5 Pro Help

Hello Guys

Please could you help me regarding my HEQ5 Pro, I have noticed the the DEC on my trip has become loose at the clamp section. I noticed that the Allen Screws were really loose and have tightened then up to take out the movement. Have I done wrong by tightening them up please. I will try to attach a picture of my unit to try and show which screws that I have tightend up, I am afraid that I could be putting undure stress on my HEQ5 by my actions.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards, Hadyn - Isle of Man

post-5909-0-59535900-1364161204_thumb.jp

No harm at all - They should be tight. They just go through the mount "tube" and engage with a v-cut slot in the clamp assembly "flange" to keep it firmly in place. My clamp had indentations, where the screws had originally been *tightly* done up, to fix the scope in a (arbitrary) forward direction - Or at least one corresponding to the 90 deg mark on the setting circle etc. :)

Archived