NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Same Ol same Ol sorry

I caught a new widefield set of Jupiter, Pleiades & Alderbaren a while ago, forgot i had them & just processed them, there is a little blue graidient lower right i think & it's this i have a little trouble correcting, if possible, there was a fair bit of green as well but i used the HLVG in PS to sort that.

Hope you like it

post-11075-0-67986900-1364039911_thumb.j

Very nice picture Ewan. Nice pin point stars.

The diffraction spikes are confusing me somewhat though! :icon_scratch: Especially from an SLT! Did you leave your Bahtinov mask on during the image run? :grin:

No i didn't :grin:, i have yet to do that one, i did leave the cap on the DMK / Filter wheel before & thought 'B***** ell the skie's dark tonight, that was the final thing i checked DOH!".

This was shot using the Canon piggy backed, Asahi f2 50mm lens, ISO 400 @ 60 Secs 25 of. I noticed it depends how you look at the screen as to wether the graidient shows up, would be nice to shift it though.

How are you getting on with your C8 Bryan btw ?

Archived