Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Corel PaintShop Pro V5 Ultimate- Does anyone us it?

PaPa Doc

Greetings to all. :hello:

My next question for you fine folks to consider is this; Does anyone here use a Corel photo editing suite to process their AP? It's called PaintShop Pro. I have versions 3, 4, & the latest V5 & I have been using this photo editing suite for a few years now for processing 35mm slides into digital format & the required repair work work, but I am wondering if this program has similar tools I will need to process AP that Adobe PS has?

Is there anyone using it here for your AP? Should I buy the Adobe products instead? I do own a free copy of Adobe Elements 6, should I be considering up grading it to Elements 11, for $80, or go into debt and buy CS6 for $700 or get on the cloud for $60/month.

Any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated. I am fairly new to all of this, especially AP. I have a rare opportunity to take an Alan Dyer workshop in a months time & I want to be ready for it. Your replies will help steer me in the right direction.

Thank-You for allowing me an opportunity to pick your brains,

Clear skies to all,

Cheers!

Greetings to all. :hello:

My next question for you fine folks to consider is this; Does anyone here use a Corel photo editing suite to process their AP? It's called PaintShop Pro. I have versions 3, 4, & the latest V5 & I have been using this photo editing suite for a few years now for processing 35mm slides into digital format & the required repair work work, but I am wondering if this program has similar tools I will need to process AP that Adobe PS has?

Is there anyone using it here for your AP? Should I buy the Adobe products instead? I do own a free copy of Adobe Elements 6, should I be considering up grading it to Elements 11, for $80, or go into debt and buy CS6 for $700 or get on the cloud for $60/month.

Any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated. I am fairly new to all of this, especially AP. I have a rare opportunity to take an Alan Dyer workshop in a months time & I want to be ready for it. Your replies will help steer me in the right direction.

Thank-You for allowing me an opportunity to pick your brains,

Clear skies to all,

Cheers!

Hi,

Adobe are allowing people to download CS2 for free from their download section of their website including serial nos, no activation is required as I believe they have pulled the plug on the server, while their goodwill is lasting I suggest you get it for free if you wish. I got mine a couple of weeks ago and is fine for simple image editing.

Regards,

A.G

Archived