Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Tonight I was happy

ubertank

Tonight I set up my NEQ6 for the first time with my newly arrived Evostar ED80 Pro. I appreciate this sort of gear is nothing new, but bear in mind i'm upgrading from a 200P..

When I had gone through all the setup guides and familiarised myself with it, I set the GOTO to aim for Jupiter (in my lounge - I just wanted to see it move).

Did anyone else just laugh to themselves the first time they did this with a mount and 'scope. God I'm excited.. :p

Happy times.

Glad all is working, and it is very exciting playing with new kit.... Bet you cant wait to get out and us it. I had a play with EQ Mod indoors, that is cool, controlling your mount with a computer. If it stays cloudy, may keep you entertained :)

Yeah it was a great feeling seeing it all setup finally and absolutely, as soon as the clouds finally clear off I'll be out there.

I think it's the incredible amount of software and "toys" out there that attracts me. There's so much to play with.

Archived