Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

3 Inch Reflector

Limbo

Ok so last night was clear skies and from all the advice I was able to see Jupiter, Betelgeuse, the Pleiades cluster I even showed my girlfriend the Andromeda Galaxy to her reply "is that it?" lol it wasn't great but it was there and was able to see it got more clear skies tonight as well so going to find more :-D

Thanks for the help guys

Stu.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice to hear you managed to find M31. Have you try Orion Nebula yet? It's brighter than M31 and looks more impressive.

No I didn't see Orion Nebula I will try for that one tonight though :-D I did however when looking at Jupiter notice a bright Star nearby which I was looking at and checked my app I'm sure was Aldebaran in the Taurus Constellation

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Limbo.

My 3" has been keeping me amused for the last year, see my sig (bottom of this message) for an idea of what I've achieved.

Yes, I'm looking to upgrade now, but I want to keep the little one too as there's still plenty I want to see with it.

If you can get away from town a little, you should be able to see the two satellite galaxies of the Andromeda galaxy: M32 and M110, with your scope :)

Archived