Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Must...stop...buying...bits and bobs...!

This cloudy weather is really bad for the wallet.

Since i got my new mount, just over a month ago,I've been hit by 'kit fever'. I've bought so many little bits and pieces. Granted. I've been selling non-astro kit to afford it, but it's still not good!

Eyepieces, dovetails, dual bar, guidescope rings, QHY5v, etc etc....

Please clouds, go away, it's getting silly now!

:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well your lucky i had planned get some for mine then shower broke had replace that then car failed mot on cat had pay for that all my Christmas money and and a bit of savings i had that was going to used to buy duel motors some new eyepieces and right angled erect image finder :sad:

Hi Adam, i tidied your first post for you........i would look at piggy back, depending on what scopes you are using, srub that just looked at your sig, side by side might be better

Heh. Well I have a chance at both, so will compare and see whet comes out best. I think side by side may be easier to balance in this case due to the centre of gravity being much closer to the mount...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived