Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First for ages

Milamber

Well, those that know will know that I stopped imaging about 18 months ago and went over to visual *big* time. Thing is that those piccies call to you from the dark places and will do anything to wriggle back into your psyche.

Anyway, I decided to get back into it and here's the first real results of that decision - hastily pulled in before the Rugby (don't). Just picked up the Sphinx at Kielder last week and it is a wonderful bit of kit bit a big nono for the visual observer. It will put most targets in the FOV of a 17mm EP but you can't see it 'cos the StarBook blinds your night vision :smiley:

Whatever... M27 is 25 x 20 secs and the other one is 20 x 20 secs. Don't ask!

ART-424C, VC200L, Sphinx dropped in the garden any old place, 65% aligned in Regisatx, then finally screwed in PIXL. Only had the UV/IR cut filter so the Moon played a descant to the main show. I think there was a Rini 0.5 reducer involved somewhere as well but I didn't use the Vixen 0.67 one... couldn't find it :shock:

Arthur

post-13959-133877332584_thumb.jpg

post-13959-133877332591_thumb.jpg

Welcome back to the imaging side then Arthur. If these are a result of rushing things, it's a technique I must learn myself. :smiley:

But seriously, the layoff doesn't seem to have been a drawback. If you are rusty, it does not show.

A nice pair of populars there.

Ron. :evil:

Archived