Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

FREE Celestron Eyeopener Eyepiece Kits

FLO

Did you have to do this :rolleyes:

After procrastinating for nearly 2 weeks I've just bought a second hand C6 SGT, you've now essentially devalued it, and made it a wore deal by £130 ish... :embarrassed:

I'd convinced myself it was a super deal at half the RRP!

After procrastinating for nearly 2 weeks I've just bought a second hand C6 SGT, you've now essentially devalued it, and made it a wore deal by £130 ish... :embarrassed:

Sorry to hear that Mark. This promo wasn't planned, it is in response to news we received only today about the new Celestron AVX mount. The AVX will be more expensive but it is bound to dent sales of the current CG5-GT kits so we are reducing the number we hold in stock. The C6-SGT is an excellent telescope/mount combination, I am sure you will enjoy the views :smiley:

What will be the price tag on the Celestron Advanced VX Mount?!

Celestron haven't revealed a price yet, our guess is it will be around £600. If they can achieve that then we are confident it will sell well.

Archived