Hello. New astronomer from Canada

Phaylon

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Phil and welcome to the forum. Any chance of reposting your link so that we can have a look at some of your images etc?

Clear skies and hope you enjoy the forum

James

Well since you asked I will. I dont want to seem like I am spamming the board trying to get hits or anything. It is really just a site I posted pics on because my friends and family would be asking me to show them my images, as I drive them all mad with my constant talk about how much fun it is to use the telescope. Just seemed easier to create a webpage for it all VERY novice stuff. http://spacefiles.weebly.com

I did take 1 pic of M42 that Im a bit proud of though. It was one of the first images i ever took and I think I got a bit lucky. :grin:

Phil thanks for the link and for the images - some great shots of the moon by the way. Keep up the good work but you do know that astrophotography or the "Dark Art' as we sometimes call it is very seductive - there's no turning back! :grin:

Clear skies

James

Cant say that I am.....not much of baseball fan. In fact the only sports I really care for are boxing(which I havent been following much lately) and NFL football, and if I had to guess, Id say there arent many nfl fans on SGL :laugh:

Hey and welcome to SGL. I follow NFL when I get chance from the uk!

Archived