Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Promote Control - Camera trigger

Photosbykev

That looks like a wireless version of a lot of the remote controls available include the programmable Canon remote or Yongnuo remotes.

The Promote Control gives you a massive amount of control over the camera features, including shutter, aperture, iso, and focus without touching it, it also has timelapse and bulb ramping, with or without HDR, built-in. Basically it gives the functionality of connecting the camera to a laptop and running something like the GBTimelapse software without having to have the computer in the field.

I'll let you know how the Promote Control system works, I've just ordered a system and accessories from the USA. It was noticably cheaper ordering directly from the manufacturer than buying from the UK distributor, even after adding postage and customs payment etc.

I'll let you know how the Promote Control system works, I've just ordered a system and accessories from the USA. It was noticably cheaper ordering directly from the manufacturer than buying from the UK distributor, even after adding postage and customs payment etc.

Wow, can you give me a price on this please?!

£260?! what a bargain well-done i cannot wait for your report, I am heading to the states next year and planning of getting a SolarMax 60 BF15 for £900 saving of £700 enough to pay for my flight and hotel and maybe a game of craps !!!!!

Archived