Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

completion of my observatory dedicated to Sir Patrick moore

luna 2011

hi all ,had some very clear nights here and some not so clear, my new path in astronomy is becoming a pleasure every night im out.over the past few months ive been converting my shed into an observatory which now is complete and operational.with the recent passing of a true leader in this great astronomy world and a person who showed me the gateway into astronomy,sir patrick moore ive decided to name my observatory the Sir Patrick moore observatoy with birth and passing dates beneath the plaque in loving memory to a great man.rest in peace Sir Patrick moore a true legend of the universe.

thanks for that,il take some pics as soon as the name plate is finished and ive learnt how to upload them here lol.sadly it dosent roll of or roll away as i live in a very exposed area and i could see half of my obsy flying away with the slightest alteration to the structure of my shed.its been kitted out inside with red lighting,electric,a wider door,a load of star/moon charts and computer bench ect.when my funds get better i will be replacing it with a dome structure on a brick base to make it storm proof.

Archived