Now here's a strange question,

I couldn't find a forum for this so I hoped this one would do!

I'm currently writing an essay and I really need to reference my Skywatcher Explorer EQ5 manual but it's at my mum's house and I wont be there till the weekend! The essay is due Monday. Does someone have this manual in paper copy to hand?!

I need the author (if it's listed), year it was published (if listed), the exact name of the manual and also the publisher (again, if listed).

Thank you anyone that can help.

from what i can see of the pdf there is no author or year of plublication so providing details on how to get the document will be enough. So long as you provide this you won't get in trouble for plagiarism and you've provided the reader with source information and cited it as not your own work, There isn't much else you can do in this situation.

Here's a link to the Harvard system for citations for electronic stuff if you want to read more about it

http://www.lc.unsw.edu.au/onlib/ref_elec1.html#elec3

Archived