NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

The Sun in Ha 05.11.12.

KE400

Thanks for the kind words

My mount problem still hasn't been resolved. Flo have said that I need a new mother board and have one on order so will have to replace it. As you can see, I'm still able to image even though not at full tilt as it where. I've just packed up for the night attempting Jupiter as the seeing at my location is terrible and as well as feeling frustrated, tiredness is also kicking in so best to pack up and call it a night.

There's that much smoke etc around, I couldn't even get a decent image of the moon!

My processing for solar is very simple really, although it is through Photoshop CS5. I would of loved to have more time at solar today but was kind of up against it with the weather and daylight rapidly dwindling!

It was still great to get back out though so I can't complain :smiley:

Yes always good to get back in to it. Shame about the weather for night time. I had around 2 hours at M31, still processing and re-processing the results. The weather was okay for me, it remained clear and the mist kept away, although the last batch of shots were dimmer than the rest, turned out to be dew on the secondary.

When I took the dog for a walk about 11:30 Jupiter was a fantastic sight by eye at my house, but of course I had packed up well before then.

Hope you get your replacement board okay and that solves your mount problems.

Archived