NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

new scope and mount arrived

Great shots. V good. I have yet to give my new scope a real test. Bought it back in July and unfortunately I have only had the opportunity to use it once so far as I had an eye operation shortly afterwards and am still recovering from it. Will be up and running soon though!. Once I get to grips with the new scope I would really like to have a dabble at astrophotography.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for all your comments, Gordon id you were asking me I live out in Plymstock. Malc hopefully you will get a chance to get your scope out soon, I know it is ment to be crystal clear here tonight so I will be able to get out again. But this is the British weather we are talking about here so that could soon change lol

Great shots StarRaver. These have now convinced me that HEQ5 and ED80 are the way to go. I've been priming the wife for a big spend soon :evil:

I too lived in Plymouth for a few years (Devonport and just off of North Hill (Drake Circus)). It seems like a popular city here on the forums.

Keep us posted on your shots with the mount.

What camera are you using?

Thank you peroni, I wasin the same position a few weeks ago trying to work out what to get I had me eye on the neq6 pro but I decided to get the Heq5 as the neq6 was a bit to pricey and didn't really need anything that big and heavy as I wouldn't be able to take it out when I was off to dark sites, the ed80 compliments the heq5 nicely I don't regret it

Archived