Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Rogers Dome land

CELESCOPE

well here we go , soooo anyone wanting to get together , for talking shop , some processing , ccd work only , maybe an imaging session if fine ,

Then why not come to the Dome Centre ,deep in the heart of Langdon Hills Essex, NOTE I did,nt say Basildon

we have a 10ft by 8ft warm room ,with TV etc linked through to the Dome , should any imaging be possible, this would be for a small gathering of course limited to 4 or 5 ,

Early stages with the full remote of the Dome , but hopefully by the end of October it will be fully operational .

Rog .

I see Jeff from Spain, is interested as his Daughter lives close by,

well here we go , soooo anyone wanting to get together , for talking shop , some processing , ccd work only , maybe an imaging session if fine ,

Then why not come to the Dome Centre ,deep in the heart of Langdon Hills Essex, NOTE I did,nt say Basildon

we have a 10ft by 8ft warm room ,with TV etc linked through to the Dome , should any imaging be possible, this would be for a small gathering of course limited to 4 or 5 ,

Early stages with the full remote of the Dome , but hopefully by the end of October it will be fully operational .

Rog .

I see Jeff from Spain, is interested as his Daughter lives close by,

Hi Roger, It really would be nice to meet some faces from the other side of the Keyboard :lol:

My daughter's not far from Tesco's if that anywhere near you without going in to much detail without using pm.

Jeff.

Archived