Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

DFK 21AU04.AS file corruption

Ishtar

Dear All

I have recently purchased a DFK 21AU04.AS camera. When I attempt to image using on-chip debayering (Codec settings: YUY2 / RGB24) all appears to work however the AVI file is corrupt.

For example: I set IC Capture to take 10000 frames but the resulting AVI has over a million frames and of course registax is unable to read the file.

If I set the camera to use off-chip debayering (YUY2 / Y800) then the AVI is fine however the colour balance is totally wrong with strange artefacts.

I suspect that my camera maybe faulty. Anybody got any ideas?

Many Thanks

Nicola

Dear All

I have recently purchased a DFK 21AU04.AS camera. When I attempt to image using on-chip debayering (Codec settings: YUY2 / RGB24) all appears to work however the AVI file is corrupt.

For example: I set IC Capture to take 10000 frames but the resulting AVI has over a million frames and of course registax is unable to read the file.

If I set the camera to use off-chip debayering (YUY2 / Y800) then the AVI is fine however the colour balance is totally wrong with strange artefacts.

I suspect that my camera maybe faulty. Anybody got any ideas?

Many Thanks

Nicola

For some reason your post has come out with dark grey text.

Have you seen this document? You have to set up IC Capture correctly and then set Registax to use the correct debayer pattern, the document relates to an older version but the same settings will be there somewhere in the current version of Registax.

By the way... you shouldn't use on-chip debayer, even if you get it working it'll slow down the capture.

Cheers,

Ian

Archived