Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Skywatcher Eyepieces

Kenza

Hi! Here are two different SW eyepieces: Sky Panorama UWA and Skywatcher WA-70

Link for Sky Panorama: http://www.astroshop.eu/skywatcher-sky-panorama-okular-23mm-2-/p,25082

They come in 23mm,15mm,7mm

Link for WA-70: http://www.teleskop.rs/teleskop/okulari/skywatcher-wa-70-okulari

Has anybody used these? How do they compare with other brands?

post-25919-0-71373300-1348437585_thumb.j

post-25919-0-30622400-1348437586_thumb.j

I have the 3.5mm and the 5mm in the SWA 70 degree series and though I have not used them much they are pretty impressive (and heavy, 8 elements/5 groups I believe), they are no longer marketed by SW. I would not recommend them over the SW Panorama as these are 82 degrees and probably based on the Celestron Axiom LX series which I have a high opinion of. I have not tried the SW Panorama and unfortunately there are not many reviews around, but if they are like the Ax's then they will be very good.

I have the 3.5mm and the 5mm in the SWA 70 degree series and though I have not used them much they are pretty impressive (and heavy, 8 elements/5 groups I believe), they are no longer marketed by SW. I would not recommend them over the SW Panorama as these are 82 degrees and probably based on the Celestron Axiom LX series which I have a high opinion of. I have not tried the SW Panorama and unfortunately there are not many reviews around, but if they are like the Ax's then they will be very good.

Archived