Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

APT Issues

Slim

I had been using APT with my 1100D in the spring without issue. Following a hiatus over the summer I have been imaging again over the last couple of nights and have encountered a problem I have not experienced before. I'm pretty sure I have everything set us as before but the camera will only follow the plan if I set exposure length to below 5 seconds. Below 5 seconds and the plan executes perfectly. However, anything over 5 seconds and the camera takes a quick 1s exposure followed by exposures of between 13 and 14 s until the number of exposures in the plan is complete and then the camera takes an infinite exposure and will only stop if I disconnect the camera at which point APT usually crashes. I have tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling without success. Any help or ideas would be most appreciated.

Slim, contacted me on the support mail. Once the problem is resolved will post news here :)

Thanks for the reply Ivo. I couldn't get the beta version to work but I have had success! The beta version warned me about the antivibration pause and that made me realise that I had the antivibration pause in the bottom right not equal to zero. As soon as I changed that to zero I am was able to execute the plans as normal. So thank you very much for your very quick help.

Archived