Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Eyes on the Sky: Sept 10 thru Sept 16

Eyes on the Sky focuses on Ophiuchus this week, highlighting both the physicians mythology (as you can see from the thumbnail image of the video!) and the more prominent deep sky objects within the constellations borders. And if you're up early in the mornings, don't miss Venus in Cancer - it's near a spectacular object, with the Moon visiting both early in the week. All that, and what's happening with Mars, Saturn and Jupiter too.

Thanks for the generous compliments everyone. :laugh:

A thespian at heart ;)

Indeed I am. And sometimes, probably having a little TOO much fun with it. :grin:

And don't forget about the Moon / Venus / M44 grouping tomorrow morning, if you happen to be up that early. Should make for a pretty trio in the eastern sky.

great show once again Dave, very informative and a good giggle. You pack a lot into such a little time, always enjoyable ...... even the hammy acting LOL :wink:

Me? A 'ham'? NEVER! (Okay, I admit it - I am. :grin: )

Thanks again everyone; it is very heartwarming to know that you enjoy these.

Archived