alighnment problems

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I finally got my new replacement mount the other day. Had a clear night last night so i give it a test. Straight after the 2 star align it was 100 % accurate on every object, all night. To say im chuffed is an understatement.

Thanks again for all the advice, appreciated

Stuart

Great result, I am delighted that all is well. I have one of these on order at the moment to use as a grab 'n go mount so fingers crossed!

Thanks Steve,

Ive been lucky enough to get alot of clear nights so ive been taking advantage of them reagardless of weather im at work the next day. Its hard juggling work during the day with sessions during the night, my sleeping patterns all over!

Its all worth it though, yesterday morning i caught my first sighting of the Orion Nebula, albeit very low on the horrizon, i was still taken aback with how beautiful it is.

One question though! I have a 127mm mak cass, i was searching for the blue snowball but couldnt seem to find it. Is this out of the capability of my scope?

Many Thanks, Stuart

Archived