NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

canon 20da

peem

Hi My son has a canon 20da which he says i can have . The flash dosnt work No problem- and it has no lens . I have a few olympus om lens and was thinking of getting om lens to canon body fitting .will the extra distance between the lens and camera body mean it wont be able to focus to infinity and threfore the stars wont be pin sharp. I wont be getting the camera for a few weeks when my son comes to visit . I want to make sure the camera works before i start spending money on lens . Thanks

Getting the stars sharp at infinity focus is the critical bit. If the stars aren't pin points of light then you really will be wasting your time with a camera that had a lot of potential in its day. Maybe invest in a basic wide angle lens assuming you don't have a tracking nount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Blame Apple for the typos and me for the content

Archived