Hello

Before the forum update/change, there was a great sub group about dobs that had lots of talk about modifications. Does it still exist anywhere? If not, any idea of good places online to read about such things? A forum search brings back a few ideas spread through the DIY section, but perhaps the group still exists somewhere? Thank you.

Hi

There are no equipment based social groups any more. This is to keep all kit based posts on the main forum. This way all kit threads are accessible for everyone and no one misses out on what could be an interesting thread.

There is still an equipment section with: whole set up, mounts, or the DIY subsections. Any of these have no end of Dob related goings on.

Dont worry there are still plenty of Dob nuts on here waffling on endlessly about our mods and kit :D

Thanks both.

Steve, previously anyone with an interest in dobs could join that sub group and find all the information in one place, where now they have to search thousands of threads. Definitely not as user friendly as before, but never to mind.

Paul, I shall take a look at that one, thank you.

Thanks brantuk, I seem to recall you were the unofficial Godfather of said group :) I have trawled about and there are some great ideas to be found if you look hard enough. The people on this forum are so creative, I love it.

Archived