Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Clearance Skywatcher Low Profile Focusers

We have a small number of Skywatcher Low Profile Focusers for Newtonian telescopes. They are customer returns (usually it is that someone buys one for a non-Skywatcher OTA then finds it doesn't fit their telescope's existing screw-holes) otherwise they are new with full UK warranty :smiley:

£85 each (saving £40). SOLD

This offer is not listed on our website, please PM us here at SGL for a discount code if interested.

post-54-0-38305500-1343659939_thumb.jpg

If you want to be notified when offers like this one are posted please subscribe to this board. It's easy :smiley:

How to subscribe:

When you enter the Sponsor Announcements and Offers board (before clicking on any of the threads) look for a 'Follow this forum' button top-right (under your username). Click the button then tick the 'Receive notification Instantly' box.

HTH,

Steve

These look to be the focusers used as stock on the explorer 200 pds, and if so, I have put an autofocuser on mine. You just use the 'refractor' mounting plate (rather than the reflector mounting plate) and the auto focuser goes on replacing the dual speed knob, nice and simple.

These look to be the focusers used as stock on the explorer 200 pds, and if so, I have put an autofocuser on mine. You just use the 'refractor' mounting plate (rather than the reflector mounting plate) and the auto focuser goes on replacing the dual speed knob, nice and simple.

The focuser fitted to the 200p DS a different product. Officially the AutoFocuser is not compatible but we have a number of customers who have modified the AutoFocuer to suit all sorts of focusers, even Moonlite!

Just fitted mine and it has solved the only niggle that I had with my Skyliner 250p, which was the tiny bounce back when focusing. Very pleased, many thanks Steve and Martin for your usual excellent service (and the forty quid off, of course)

Now all I need is a clear, Moon-less night. Whatever that might be... :huh:

Archived