Sit and wait or pay the price.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, they are fast at FLO, just received a email with a tracking number and it says it is out for delivery! I only ordered it yesterday

Shame I'm at work until 7pm!

Rob

thats fine rob 7p.m. its still light then so you have plenty of time to rip the boxs open with a axe and build, who needs instructions

How was it then? I was in Kington, Herefordshire on Saturday motorcycle camping so no scope but the sky was amazing! If your skies were half as good as those of Kington you'd have had a great time.

Dave

Well.. I was fretting about setting up the scope. Polar alignment ect, but that surprisingly went smoooooth!

Lovely clear skies.

I made a right spoon of myself though, had the 2" an 1.25" adapter attached at the same time! :D.

Now I've got no clear skies. :(

The scope looks amazing too.

Rob

post-18724-134374972577_thumb.jpg

I made a right spoon of myself though, had the 2" an 1.25" adapter attached at the same time! :D.

Very nice :)

I think pretty much everyone used both adaptors at the same time. I stood there scratching my head for a while but I'm proud to say I figured it out before using them both, but I seem to be in a minority lol :D

Archived