Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Forum Discount Scheme

Good morning :)

I'm a member of a Darts Forum that is also sponsored by a retailer and if you're a member of the forum there's a special code that you can use to get 6% (sometimes more) off your order.

Is there something similar with here and FLO?

Nice idea but FLO have mentioned before that astronomy gear has a small profit margin and as they are not a 'box shifter' they cannot realistically price match or offer a routine discount.

Personally I tend to be willing to pay a little extra to support a good retailer (not just FLO but in other areas too).

Nice idea but FLO have mentioned before that astronomy gear has a small profit margin and as they are not a 'box shifter' they cannot realistically price match or offer a routine discount.

Personally I tend to be willing to pay a little extra to support a good retailer (not just FLO but in other areas too).

I was going to edit this post but I can't.

I just wanted to add - this may have come across wrongly (I'm not trying to 'have a go' at you (Spec-Chum)). What I mean is that discount schemes are great but I respect FLO's decision not to have one and it doesn't affect my decision to use them.

It might be the cynic in me, but I often find it hard to avoid the same conclusion! :)

Mine comes with experiance of 24 years working in Retail :) , Oh and yes im also a massive cynic as well

Mine comes with experiance of 24 years working in Retail :) , Oh and yes im also a massive cynic as well

It's a bit like those massive 60%-off sales that MFI used to do. Did anyone ever buy a new bedroom or kitchen at a non-sale price? :D

Archived