Replacement eyepiece holder screw for sw flextube 200p

You probably only really need one anyway - try tilting your scope with your heaviest, bulkiest eyepiece and see if there's any real chance of mishap. I got fed up fiddling with thumbscrews on my 300p flextube and got a twist-lock adapter instead - I find it far more convenient. (Can't vouch for the vendor - it was just the first link I found).

http://www.rotherval...ring_d2911.html

Acey, this adapter thingy you got, where does it go? Does it fit into the 1.25" ep holder or does it replace it altogether? If it fits in the focusser and replaces the stock 1.25 and 2" adapters this would be ideal for my binoviewer set-up.

You probably only really need one anyway - try tilting your scope with your heaviest, bulkiest eyepiece and see if there's any real chance of mishap. I got fed up fiddling with thumbscrews on my 300p flextube and got a twist-lock adapter instead - I find it far more convenient. (Can't vouch for the vendor - it was just the first link I found).

http://www.rotherval...ring_d2911.html

I can vouch for this Vendor as being excellent :)

Acey, this adapter thingy you got, where does it go? Does it fit into the 1.25" ep holder or does it replace it altogether? If it fits in the focusser and replaces the stock 1.25 and 2" adapters this would be ideal for my binoviewer set-up.

Like this...

95fe3dc9-ef7a-99e7.jpg

I found with mine that it wouldn't quite go in far enough with the 2" extension and not out quite far enough without it!

It was ok with my Baader zoom but none of my other EP's

• 2 weeks later...

Archived