NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Imaging with Meade DSI

zakkhogan

hi all

Im going to try and not break any forum rules in this post... (my apologies to the mods if i already have)

Ok i have a thread in the "Imaging - Tips, Tricks and Techniques" regarding my new (2nd hand) dsi i recently purchased

i am geting really frustrated with trying to figure it out so i wondered if any of the ECD crew uses the meade dsi, mine is the basic colour version, and if they wouldnt mind meeting up with me one evening to give me a little lesson.

I have pdf tutorials and the video guide from the meade website, but im just useless at it.

Thanks

craig

Hi Craig,

Only cam experience I have is a cheapie asda webcam!

But as you said in the other thread it looks very over exposed, their must be a setting in software surely to darken image, maybe its hidden as shutter or frames per second or something.

Good luck!

hi all

Im going to try and not break any forum rules in this post... (my apologies to the mods if i already have)

Ok i have a thread in the "Imaging - Tips, Tricks and Techniques" regarding my new (2nd hand) dsi i recently purchased

i am geting really frustrated with trying to figure it out so i wondered if any of the ECD crew uses the meade dsi, mine is the basic colour version, and if they wouldnt mind meeting up with me one evening to give me a little lesson.

I have pdf tutorials and the video guide from the meade website, but im just useless at it.

Thanks

craig

how you getting on Craig?

cloudy :sad:

not been able to get out so no change as of yet.

It's a real drag cos not only have i not been able use my new camera but i only got the cpc800 last weekend too....

out the window dosnt look to bad right now, but metoffice say rain though the night, so heres hoping for the weekend..

I'll keep y'all posted!

Archived